United Kingdom

I have tingling feeling and numbness in my neck. no other obvious changes to my health except for a few headaches. what should i do?

Dr. Carrie Cannon
ER: You should go to the ER if you think you may be having a stroke. Treatment is best within 3 hours of symptoms. If you have had migraine headaches diagnosed by a doctor that are similar in the past, and young, perhaps urgent care. Numbness is never a normal symptom.
Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management 41 years experience
See neurologist: Not normal to have tingling and numbness in the cervical spine. Headaches could be related. Go see a neurologist.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016