United Kingdom

Just had a missicage and come of mg period and now my belly is so sore what does that reman in bad pain with it could you tell me what it is please?

Dr. Carrie Cannon
Cramping pain: Sorry for your loss. Please see a primary care physician or OB-Gyn specialist to rule out retained products of conception and infection. Depending on how far along, some patients may need a D&C or dilation and curettage of the uterus lining. It could simply be unusually severe menstrual cramping from the miscarriage and change in hormonal levels.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016