Elwood, IN
A 18-year-old female asked about a 43-year-old female:

I feel like i have a cut in my throat. any smell or if i try to eat or drink i start to choke... ive been to several doctors they dont know what it is?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
What tests?: Since I don't know in details what type of specialists you have seen or tests you have had done I will make the recommendation based on what should be done: See a gastroenterologist and get GI tests done. If that has happened already then a ENT specialist would be the other recommendation in order to get you upper respiratory tract checked.
Last updated Aug 11, 2018