United Kingdom

I have tooth pain and swelling in my face as well as nasal pain. i'm terrified of the dentist and have no money to pay for an extraction.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Eventually: Expect to eventually wind up in the hospital with an even more serious problem. Infections such as these can spread to other parts of the body and even be fatal. You will have to overcome your fears and find some way to either pay for treatment or find some government agency, dental facility or charitable organization to help defray the costs. Do you not have any family or friend that can help?
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Hard Situation...: I can sympathize with your fear.. many people are fearful, but unfortunately that's why you are in this situation.. you've neglected your teeth. A swelling is an infection, and only a dentist can help you. Regarding costs, you'll need to research your options in the UK, including financing your care or borrowing from a family member or friend.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
See DDS ASAP: A dental abscess, or toothache, is potentially life-threatening condition. Please check this site: FreeDentalCare.Com
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial 46 years experience
ER: You need immediate treatment. Go to ER. Nationalized health care should cover.

Last updated Oct 3, 2015