The Netherlands

I'm taking mopeloxicam ones daily for 2 years now for chronic back pain. what measures should i do to continue usng it without harming liver or kidney?

Dr. Dean Giannone
First, take a break.: You should stop taking it for a while. Meloxicam is an anti-inflammatory and has the potential to affect the kidneys more than the liver. I'm actually worried about the fact that you're so young and your back has been hurting daily for two years. Has the issue involved been diagnosed? Have you had any imaging studies? Two years is a long time to have an undiagnosed source of pain.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016