Phoenixville, PA

If my conception date is august 7th and due date april 30th is there any chance i could have got pregnant the 11th of aug with my lmp being july 24th?

Dr. David Duncan m.d.
Yes: It appears that you are asking could it be the 11th rather than the 7th. We use charts and tables with the LMP to GUESS conceptions. Being off 4 days is certainly with range of possible. Your question suggests that you think you know when you had sex. That may be your best bet for the date. To make it a bit more complicated, it may take a day or more for the fertilized egg to get to the uterus

Last updated Sep 3, 2014