Detroit, MI
A 22-year-old male asked about a 44-year-old male:

Hi my mane is mario reyes and i have a question my father get nake cancer like 4 years ago but after doctors move the tumor he have pain all his body?

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
More to it , Mario: First you have to get more information , like type of the tumor stage of the disease .possible spread etc from his doctor with your father's permission ,. You have to know all including planed treatments and alternatives . The treating doctor will tell you , exactly the current stage and treatment. Good Luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 36 years experience
Neck?: Mario, I am not sure what you mean by "nake cancer" but if he has problems like the ones you describe, perhaps his oncologist or at least his family doctor should evaluate him. Hopefully it is not a serious problem. Best to you.
Last updated Sep 2, 2014