Grand Rapids, MI

Took three pregnancy test one pos and two negative could i still be pregnant?

Dr. Warren Everett
Specializes in Family Medicine
Uncertain: what was the sequence of these tests? If the last 2 are negative, it is negative. if the last one was positive, positive. In pregancy the HCG goes up;, if there is a blighted ovum the HCG goes down
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 51 years experience
With a blighted ovum, hCG can continue to rise because the placenta may grow for a brief time, even when an embryo is not present. For this reason, an ultrasound test is usually needed to diagnose a blighted ovum to confirm that the pregnancy sac is empty.
Aug 30, 2014