I have a red bump that is little smaller then a dime on the bridge of my nose.it has been there for a few days. i touched it and it feels like bone?

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Bump: If it is red and it has developed in a few days I would think this most likely an infection or could be a cyst. The bridge of your nose is where your cartilage meets your nose. The cartilage can get overgrown. This usually will be associated with some type of trauma. Souonds like you should have a physician look at this.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 28, 2014