India

I have stomach infection. my stomach swells up. i have migraine headaches and stress from two years. i had visited a doctor, he advised me to exercise?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 35 years experience
You may've migraine: You may have a primary problem of migraine headaches given your symptoms of stomach involvement as you describe. It may be best for your parents or for yourself if that is the case to look for a headache specialist. While exercise in enough itself is great to do I don't think in this case is going to solve the problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 27, 2014