The hospital took my urine and blood test and did an xray and i never gave my stool, could they find thc in those tests?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 50 years experience
Depends on what: they are looking for. Drug-testing generally requires the consent of the person being tested. If you did not consent to it, and they do it, you may have legal recourse to suppress any results. THC can be found in blood and urine. Drug testing is NOT done in stool, except for meconium testing in newborns, at least to my knowledge.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.