my breast hurt on the sides really bad and my nipple is tender and i'm also having horrible back pain?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Warren Everett
Specializes in Family Medicine
Are you pregnant?: all women are pregnant until proven otherwise. What you are complaining about could be pregnancy and absent that you would need to see a doctor to address these issues. A physical examintion, vital signs, pelvic exam and back exam will clarify the issue and inform further treatment
Answered on Aug 26, 2014
1
Dr. Chan Hwang
26 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
If you had sex, then: you could be pregnant. Your presentation and symptoms suggest that possibility. Home urine pregnancy test is a good way to know. See your doctor if you want a blood test. I would start taking prenatal vitamins. Also do not take drugs, drink alcohol, or smoke. Stay healthy. Best wishes to you!
Answered on Aug 26, 2014
1