I have MS. I'm having really bad headache since Sunday. my neuro NP told me to take Tylenol (acetaminophen) and drink tea. Not working. OTC meds not helping!

Dr. Eric Kelts
24 years experience in Neurology
Trip to the ED?: Luckily, most urgent care centers and emergency departments are well stocked with pain medications which even your neuro NP may not be able to easily prescribe. Consider a trip to the ER. They may want to obtain a repeat MRI or perhaps even an LP if they feel it necessary. They should be able to properly evaluate and treat your headache.
Answered on Sep 29, 2016
1