Brooklyn, NY

Not sure if i may b preg. i missed my bcpills then i stopped them. i'm 4dpo and i'm vomiting, not as much cm as before, queasy. is it to early for hpt?

Dr. Holly Maes
Hard to predict: I assume 4dpo is 4 days post-ovulation. How are you sure when you ovulated when your hormones are going to be all out whack with missed pills and then stopping them. Ovulation could have occurred anywhere in there, so I'm not sure how you know when you actually ovulated. However, 4 days post -ovulation, if you are somehow sure that's when you ovulated, is way too early for a pregnancy test.
Last updated Aug 19, 2014