TR

I scraped a mole now its gone what if it had cancer?

Dr. Steven Warren
Grow back: I\just monitor the area and see what happens If it grows back then have it checked by a provider if not you do not need to worry
Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 45 years experience
Watch: Watch for any further changes of the skin surrounding the mole. It is unlikely if it was cancer you would have been able to scrape it off. If the skin does not appear normal to you or you have any swollen glands see your doctor for further treatment.
Dr. Stephen Rothstein
Ear: God question. Unlikely it had cancer by your story. Generally leave moles alone. I would go see a dermatologist to check that area and do a complete body check
Dr. Marc Yune
Dr. Marc Yune commented
Facial Plastic Surgery 30 years experience
A simple shave biopsy at that site will give you peace of mind
Aug 17, 2014

Last updated May 28, 2015