Orlando, FL

i'm 17 weeks and i am dizzy, been throwing up and bleeding. i have lower abdomen pain and it hurts bad. should i be worried? should i go to the er

Dr. Keshab Paudel
Yes: This may be an emergency condition, please go to ED.
Dr. James Ryan
Yes.: with those kind of symptoms it would be wise to be seen promptly. Hope you feel better soon.
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Bleeding concerns me: Not being sure exactly what you mean of bleeding I think that at 17 weeks and abdominal pain....that's not a safe situation. Have you tried putting a call in to your OB/GYN? Drink lots and lots of fluid if you can hold it down but if no direction from your doctor then, I would go to the ER and get some testing done. Good luck.

Last updated Aug 11, 2014