GB

i have hearing problems for a very long time i have put strongest hear drops in my ear and it my hearing is not improving at all what can i do?

Dr. Diljit Karayil
Hearing Evaluation: I would recommend getting a compete hearing evaluation. It is important to know the pathology of the hearing loss before it can be fixed. Should you have insurance issues then go to a nearby hearing center and they can get an partial assessment
Dr. Devin Cunning
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 29 years experience
Audiogram: An audiogram and otolaryngology follow up is in order. There are outer ear causes (ie wax), middle ear causes (ie fluid or negative pressure), and inner ear causes (ie sensorineural hearing loss).

Last updated Mar 12, 2019