Saudi Arabia

2 months ago i noticed a pimple like on my perineum and now its increasing around 3 in numbers.its not painful.is it skin tag or wart?thank you

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 23 years experience
Best to show an MD: If you describe it as a 'pimple' I think of redness and maybe a 'head' to it as well, but since you mention 'wart' and 'skin tag' these look very different. A pimple would not last for 3 months. I suspect these could be warts, but u really need a doctor to take a look -and hopefully provide treatment on the spot to take care of this. Yes, it might be embarrassing 4u but doctors are here to help.
Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Could be: It could be either. If they are bothering you, a doctor could tell you for sure and remove them for you.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016