Australia

I had a d&c because i had a missed miscarriage about 3 months ago. now in the last 6-7weeks i've had my period 3 times ?

Dr. Nabila Babar
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Sometimes it does: happen because your cycle is disrupted and dysfunctional for few months. so if the cycle does not correct itself in 3 months then you may need treatment. in the interim just make sure you are not pregnant
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Peter Baumann
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irregular cycles: It is normal for a woman who has gone through the physical and emotional stress of a miscarriage to experience irregular bleeding for a few months after the event.
Last updated Jul 10, 2016