how to get rid of bad foot fungus? small holes on the bottom of my feet. also they have a strong bad smell.

Dr. Adam Bodian
Dermatology 35 years experience
Clotrimazole cream: Try over the counter clotrimazole cream 2 X each day for 10 days. If there is still a problem then you should go to your dermatologist to get the skin tested and make sure it is a fungus that is causing your problems.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Bad foot fungus: First , how do you know its fungus ? Bacteria also can cause foot odor . It takes 40 to 60 days to get a new skin layer on the bottom of the foot , so you have to use antifungals that long. The best thing to do is see your podiatrist for an evaluation .