YE

I wanna to get big cheeks and nice skin my body is good bt my face is slim?

Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Facial volume: Skin can be improved by treating any active Acne and acne scars as well as treatments to tighten your pores with chemical or LASER peels. Improving your cheek volume at your age can be done with fat transfer but cheek implants will likely be a more definitive and cosmetically preferable solution.
Dr. Tiffanie Noonan
Plastic surgery: The only way to change the bone structure of your face is to have plastic surgery. This is a big step, but if it is what you feel you want to do you should have a consult with a surgeon to discuss the procedure, risks, and what you can expect after surgery.

Last updated Jul 31, 2014