drank beer over 24 hours ago, is it ok to breast feed now?

Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 31 years experience
Should be fine: Should be fine, but you can always check with your OB or pediatrician to find out more., As always, there are many variables that a quick online forum cannot assess. Hope this helps!
Dr. Norman Wall
Safe Breastfeeding: My recommendation for women who are pregnant, might be pregnant, or those trying to become pregnant, and those who are breastfeeding is to stop drinking alcohol immediately. If you are breastfeeding most evidence based studies show a minimum of 2 hours should pass for each drink consumed. A drink is defined as 5 ounces of wine, 1.5 ounces of spirits 40% alcohol, or 12 ounces of beer.