Fort Polk, LA

I have an ovarian cyst. this month my period is very light to the point that i don't need to wear a pad. my ph levels are low can i still get pregnant?

Dr. John Berryman
OVARIAN CYST: Assuming that this ovarian cyst is an unruptured follicle, ovulation will not take place (the egg failed to break the follicle and be released). If this cyst has persisted for some time, it may not have an effect on your ability to become pregnant. Many cysts break , and then normal cycles can resume. Check with your health professional to make sure the cyst is simple and no surgery is required

Last updated Jul 29, 2014