Canada

I've been having pain on the left side inside my rib cage, hurts a lot right after i eat, when i lay on it, sometimes when i breath, what is it?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Could be gas pains: Make sure to do a complete food allergy panel to see what you may be allergic to that you're unaware of that you're eating that's producing this excess gas, and showing up under your rib cage as pain. That would shed more light as to what you're eating that may be causing your current problem. If that's not the case, Then you can look elsewhere.

Last updated Jul 27, 2014