Kiln, MS

dizziness when turning side to side and looking up?

Dr. Leila Hashemi
Dizziness: Does the room spin when you turn your head, then you might have Benign positional vertigo, Read below for more info and treatment: http://sim.stanford.edu/resources/smg_patient_info/VERTIGO03-10.pdf
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Vertigo: It is called Benign Positional Vertigo. Benign Because it is self limiting, Positional= In certain head Position Vertigo= Unsteady feeling, Dizziness. Something like Sea Sickness. Can be treated with OTC medicine Like Meclizine Can happen because of inflammation of Inner Ear. If it is recurrent and does not better in a week, need to consult your doctor
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
BPPV: Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. Common although you're slightly on the younger side of when we tend to see it but that's OK....we mostly see it in women compared to men. Get to a good neurologist who believes in proving the diagnosis and teaching you the Brandt-Daroff exercises or doing an Epley maneuver as opposed to just medicating you because they basically don't work well. Good luck