What do you suggest if my friend said they got a good high off of methadone and i wanted to try it but someone said a tiny bit can kill you?

Pathology 46 years experience
Don't do it: Why not get high on life instead? I've autopsied a few folks who've died from experimenting with friends' methadone. The dose he tolerates might kill you very dead on the first try. Truth be told, I'd encourage you to find friends who aren't addicts. This is a dead-end road in a world that offers many opportunities for things that are much less dangerous and more fun.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 30 years experience
Katy Perry's newest Hit single is also trying to warn people like you that the answer is yes. Even a little bit can kill you; It can harm you; it can change your brain and your future. Please be smarter than this. Nothing good can come of this experimentation.
Jul 23, 2014