A member asked:

What do you suggest if my husband has just been diagnosed with a-fib & high heart beat & taking betapace,zorcor,digoxin,coumadin (warfarin).?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Schwartz answered

Specializes in Vascular Surgery

This is a pretty tough question for a simple answer without knowing a bunch more details. He really needs a good cardiologist to look him over carefully. I suspect if he has such a complex history he already has a decent cardiologist

Answered Jul 28, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

Could Coumadin (warfarin) cause heart burn?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor