What do you suggest if my friend admitted to me that she is addictive to norflex (orphenadrine). long ago she had a back operation and was addictive?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 50 years experience
Not sure what ? is: What can I suggest for you? None of us can ultimately get someone else to stop hurting themselves - they have to decide that it is a problem. You can express your concern about them and tell them you care, but pushing your point of view can become nagging and be counterproductive. Norflex (orphenadrine) does not cause physical dependency, so it is a psychological issue. Try Alanon for your issues with her.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.