India

Can a doctor tell or find out if you have had an abortion. plz suggest mam. i was aborted when i was 22 and now im gonna marry a doc. will he find it ?

Pathology 44 years experience
No: There's no way to tell, whether it was medical or surgical. I'm sorry it happened in the first place, and I hope that someday the two of you will be close enough that each of you can know the other's full life experiences -- good and bad.
Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology 33 years experience
He will find: out if you tell him. Otherwise, there is no way for him to know. Are you sure you don't want to be honest about it with your future husband?

Last updated Jul 19, 2018