Sri Lanka

i had appendix and ovarian cyst operation on 26th of april and my periods ws normal but now i am having a white creamy discharge today..help me???

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Get checked: The discharge may not be related to the surgery you had at all. You could have a yeast infection or some other infection causing this discharge- it would be best to have it examined and tested to determine whether it needs to be treated or not if this does not look like any of your more "normal" discharge. Are you having accompanying abdominal pain?

Last updated Jul 16, 2014