Use condoms & and he stayed inside me too long and when he pulled out the condom was sticking out of me. worried about pregnancy; im 44. odds?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 25 years experience
Low: Were you midcycle/ovulating during the event? If so, some increased risk, but even so, the majority of the semen would have stayed in the condom and been removed. If worried, can check home pregnancy test if period late or lighter than usual.
Dr. Michael Michaels
Urology 54 years experience
Possible: When semen is in the vagina, sperm can go in the cervix and p the uterus to the fallopian tube. Of course pregnancy can only occur around ovulation time. To be sure get a pregnancy test.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017