Lebanon

General cns weakness, hot/cold sensations in head and chest, tremors in left hand, super discomfort, hopelessness?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Related symptoms: You could benefit from a neurological look see to make sure there's nothing that could be causing at least some of your symptoms of tremor & weakness. However, you use the word "hopelessness" and I'd like to ask if you're in contact with someone who you can use that word with in conversation & has the ability to make you feel better? I predict you'll feel better in some other ways as well if yes.
Last updated Jul 12, 2014