Canada

my period is always on time, last month i got it on the 10th of june (usual 20th) and then this month on the 8th ?? i had a preg test on june 10 neg.

Dr. Veronica Orick
Not unusual: It is not unusual for your period to "re-adjust" itself and can happen for many reasons. If there are no other issues, just expect that your periods will now occur around the 10th of each month. If it continues to fluctuate month to month without predictability, I would see your gynecologist
Dr. Robert Bates jr.
Critical Care 24 years experience
See OB: This change should be evaluated by your OB provider to ensure your endometrial lining in not developing harmful changes. Given your age it most likely is not harmful but it is best to check.

Last updated Jul 9, 2014