U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Trinidad & Tobago
A 28-year-old female asked:

Hi there, i have been suffering with recurring yeast infections. how do i use boric acid to solve this problem?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
Yeast infection: Boric acid is not likely to solve this. Try having this treated with floconazole for a month or through one menstrual period and simultaneously use a topical antifungal cream or ointment on your sexual partner's penis. If this does not work have your immunity checked.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.