When i go out to clubs sometimes and have a coupple of drinks i get this thing were i have to sit if not my legs get weak and i loose my vision ?

Dr. Rajnish Jaiswal
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Drink water: I am assuming that these symptoms only come after a few drinks and not in your day to day life. You just might be very dehydrated causing low blood pressure which is likely due to combination of alcohol use and dancing/physical exercise. Keep a diary to see if there are certain alcohols or drinks that tend to cause them more than other? . Seek further help if symptoms persist.
Dr. Diane Minich
May be due: to the alcohol and dehydration. Drink more water before and while you are out. Eat when you drink and keep it to 1-2 drinks. Get your blood sugar checked to make sure you are not becoming diabetic.

Last updated Jul 3, 2014