my anxiety is so bad that i can't even leave my house, which means i can't go to the doctor to get medicine for my anxiety. what do i do?

This needs to be: worked out between you, your parents and your pediatrician or your psychiatrist. Some people need to take medication for their anxiety before going to the doctors. If you are sedated from medication or have decreased reaction time - you should not drive yourself to an appointment.
Dr. John Munshower
Agorophobia: You will need to see the dr. Sometimes you can try and relax yourself enough to have a friend and/or family member take you to the dr, but it is important to try and get there so the exam/diagnosis/ and healing process can start. Best wishes.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Unfortunately : Unless you have a relationship with a doc who will treat you over the phone, you'll have to make an outing to doc. Have someone you trust and feel comfortable with take you after a good nights rest,a good meal. Try to think only of the help you will receive and how good it will make you feel. Maybe your doc will call in just enough medicine to get you to the office!!give it a try! You can do it!!