i have yellow like thing in the white part of my eye and at the surrounding of the black part of my eye. i am scared, tell me what to do ! thank you.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Yellow sclera: If not jaundice the it may be okay. Have a doctor look into your eyes
Answered on Jun 25, 2014
1
Dr. Richard Bensinger
52 years experience Ophthalmology
Pinguecula: This is almost certainly a pinguecula. This is an elastic and fatty deposit which can occur medially and laterally to the pupil (9 o;clock and 3 o'clock) and is a protective callus which the eye grows as a normal structure. If this fits and you have no redness, no vision change, no discharge, then you will be fine. If not, see your ophthalmologist.
Answered on May 6, 2015
1