Nigeria

I had a medical abortion by december, bled for weeks but now im stil pregnant, will my baby be deform?

Dr. Joseph Gutman
45 years experience
You should: Have an Ultrasound as soon as possible. There is no way to determine a good answer for you otherwise
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Christine Norton
Make appointment : You need to see your ob/gyn and have him or her check and see how your baby is doing. It is unlikely this pregnancy is the same one as the aborted one. It is more likely you got pregnant right after the abortion instead of a failed abortion. But see your doctor and have your baby checked out. Regular prenatal visits help make a healthy baby irregardless.
Last updated Jun 22, 2014