Yemen

i can't eat healthy food. beans, grains, vegetable, and dark leaves cause gases and diarrhea. what's the problem? what can i do?

Dr. Marsha Davis
Have you: Seen a gastroenterologist to see if you have a problem that needs treatment?? If not you should Mage an appointment.
Dr. Donald Collins
Dr. Donald Collinsanswered
Yes: You will get more gas and stools will be looser on these foods, but they are still healthy for you. These foods cause your bowel to produce more gas as they are digested. This is normal and expected. Sometimes mixing in more whole grain breads and cereals will reduce the loose stools and gas. See your doctor if problem worsens. Good luck!