used histofreezer on my wart but also got it on other parts of my skin around the wart. will this huge blister go away and is it normal? really scared

3 doctor answers
Dr. Dan Fisher
Cryotherapy: Blister will go away. Warts often require a larger zone of freeze than other lesions so you may not have done as much harm as you think. Blisters typically form following cryotherapy.
Answered on Jun 15, 2014
Dr. Vicki Levine
41 years experience Dermatology
Will go away: try not to worry since the blister will go away. If you want to you can prick the blister with a clean needle that you have cleaned with alcohol and then try to press the fluid blister out. Leave the top of the blister alone since this will help serve as a few minutes bandaid and allow the area to heal. If it becomes red and painful then you should see your doctor.
Answered on Jun 21, 2014
1
Dr. Holly Maes
36 years experience Pediatrics
Frostbite!: Basically, you have frostbite of the area, where cold has caused injury to local skin. You will come out fine from this, but it will take a couple of weeks to be completely healed. In future if doing histofreeze, put Vaseline around the wart on the normal skin to prevent the freeze from getting on the normal skin and causing this type of injury. Or have your doc treat your wart!
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
1