A member asked:

Thick walled noncalcified 4.3 4.7 4.7 cm complex possible hemorrhagic ovarian cyst with debri and free fluid in pelvis severe pain er said see gyn?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Natalie Sieb answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Agreed- you may need surgery to stop the hemorrhaging and the gyn is the doc to see for this determination. Don't wait too long if you're in that much pain.

Answered Jun 14, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor