can you tell me if masturbation has side effects on health or fertility of male?

43 years experience Pathology
It does not: I'm sorry anyone troubled you with this. People who want to frighten you or make you superstitious will tell you it will make you short, hairy, smooth, stupid, ugly, an unfit partner / parent, bald, insensitive, unspiritual or whatever. They're lying. It's actually a natural way to stay comfortable, be able to do other things, and learn about your mind / body in preparation for adult roles.
Answered on Feb 24, 2017
1
43 years experience Pathology
Provided original answer
Sperm counts are lower if you ejaculate often because long abstinence leads to reabsorption of fluid and concentrates them. If you're obsessed with erotica so you're missing out on life, your physician can help. If Dad's a reasonable guy, talk with him. And as you grow up, you have a duty to yourself and others to build your discernment and learn to tell truth from lies. Best wishes.
Jun 15, 2014