United Kingdom
A 47-year-old female asked:

47yrs-total hysterectomy 5 years ago due to endrometiosis, started to have cramps and bleed, is this normal?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 30 years experience
Go to doctor: Not at all. This could represent significant disease. You need to be examined by a GYN specialist urgently.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 13, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.