what to do if i discovered pack of flector patches (diclofenac) in my sons room?

Dr. Holly Maes
Flector patches (diclofenac): Since Flector patches (diclofenac) are by prescription only, your son either saw a doctor and got a prescription for them, or he obtained illegally. They are a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), used to relieve pain from minor sprains, strains. Obviously, there is concern about drug use by your son that you are unaware of. You need an open conversation with him about your finding and other drug use