U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old male asked:

Sir,i have got more belly fat in last 1yr & i feel more hungryness too.i drink green tea daily.what diet should i follow to get rid of it? my bmi 23.5

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 58 years experience
Overweight: The distribution of fat cannot be altered. What you can do is to reduce your caloric intake and at the same time engage in increased exercise. If you focus some of these exercises on abdominal musculature that may help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.