My five year old daughter touched another little girls private area is this a sign of molestation? should i be worried?

Dr. Andrew Malinchak
Genital touching: No and no. This is normal exploration at that age.
Dr. Igor Stavitsky
It is normal: This is the age when children's sexual curiosity arises. It is completely normal and benign. Children should be discouraged from it but not punished.
Time for discussion: We consider peer sexual exploration to be normal when it involves another kid within 2 years of their age.If it is beyond that threshold it enters a gray area of potential sexual exploitation.A simple open question to her of what this means to her would be in order. We try not to shame kids for normal behavior but the discussion can be neutral.