U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old female asked:

I had miscarriage last year.we are trying to conceive again for 3 months now but still not successful.what can i take to increase my chance?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 22 years experience
Time: Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. On the bright side that also tells me that you are able to get pregnant. 3 months may seem like a long time but it isn't. We recommend couples attempt pregnancy for 12 months before seeking care for infertility. 80-90% will conceive during that time frame

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.