What to do if my hubby doesn't seem really 'interested' in me sexually and i'm thinking about cheating. :-(?

Pathology 44 years experience
Couples Rx: A visit to the physician might be in order. I'm going to assume that you still look good, act nice, know how to turn him on, and want him. One possibility is physical disease that's rendered him impotent -- a prolactinoma or hemochromatosis are only two of several that can sneak up on a man. If you love one another, a frank discussion is in order -- perhaps even exploring "swinging".

Last updated Jun 27, 2014