help! is it possible to have a vaginal birth after having two csections?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Birth: This would depend upon the decision of your obstetrician at the time of delivery
Maybe,maybe not: The decision of how to deliver is very specific to needs we cannot assess on line.ie.The reason for prior C/S, the size and shape of your pelvis, the size of the baby, complications of previous surgery or findings on your exam.At best, you might arrange a trial vaginal delivery at a facility that can immediately move you to a surgical suite for a c-section if problems were detected during labor