U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

Can you tell me how to get my doctor to prescribe me addaral or something like it.?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
Describe your: symptoms to your physician. If you meet criteria for ADD/ADHD, don't have substance abuse issues and your doctor feels comfortable prescribing stimulants - then he or she might. Please don't try to push a doctor to prescribe it if you don't have indications. Take care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 18, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.